- Out of town family and friends can participate too.
- No need to polish silver.
- No need to borrow dishes, silverware or extra chairs.
- You only have to get dressed from the waist up.
- You only need to cook for 1 or 2 people.
- No stressing over seating arrangements.
- You don’t have to remember all the relatives’ names.
- You can mute yourself (and make whatever comments you want to your spouse or even leave the table and no one will know.)
- When the evening is done, you are already home.
- There is room at the Seder table for everybody!
Thank you Jan, for your story! “Inside Our Time” digital series: