- The Pandemic has put a pause on a frenetic world.
- I have discovered there is almost NOTHING that can’t be done on-line.
- I now have a Pandemic Joke file, which I am sending out in lieu of inspirational poetry
- My son has learned “Clair de Lune” on his keyboard and texted it to me, OMG – all 7 minutes! (Turns out the sheet music is on-line, too).
- My work has come to a stand-still and I feel guilt free.
- I remind people that other generations have indeed experienced economic hardship and social distancing without current technology to help them and survived.
- We are bound to discover we are all part of one world, and viruses have no borders, like climate change.
- Speaking of climate change, more people are bound to work at home after this, and save out air quality.
- It turns out I find myself interesting enough to stay at home, and grateful that I can do this.
- My husband is doing his own thing!
SOOO…call me crazy but there are some upsides to this disaster….and we all know the downsides so no need to make THAT list. SORRY WORLD.
Thank you Bonnie, for your story! “Inside Our Time” digital series: